UK Software Chart: Sniper Elite 3 shatters chart bones during the week of June 28thWritten by: / / 15 Comments
505 Games and Rebellion had it all to win this past week with the launch of Sniper Elite 3 across all platforms in the UK, and the publisher/developer pair certainly made the most of it and helped themselves to the top spot on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing ahead of heavyweights like Watch Dogs and EA Sports UFC.
While Sniper Elite 3 is this past week’s best selling game on the chart, Watch Dogs (sales down 22%) was content to remain at No. 2, which meant EA Sports UFC (sales down 58%) had to skip over Ubisoft’s title to settle in at No. 3 after a chart topping performance the week previous.
Titanfall is also down this week and slips by one place to No. 4, as Wolfenstein: The New Order and FIFA 14 both step down a place to No. 5 and No. 6 respectively. Chart newcomer GRID Autosport appears at No. 7 during its first week on sale ahead of Call of Duty: Ghosts (a non-mover at No. 8), as well as Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition and Minecraft PS3 Edition, which both swap positions to appear at No. 9 and No. 10 respectively.
Elsewhere on the chart, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark debuted at No. 12.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Sniper Elite 3 (505 Games) [New]
- 2.) Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
- 3.) EA Sports UFC (EA)
- 4.) Titanfall (EA)
- 5.) Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda Softworks)
- 6.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 7.) GRID Autosport (Codemasters) [New]
- 8.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 9.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 10.) Minecraft: PS3 Edition (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 11.) 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 12.) Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark (Activision) [New]
- 13.) Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
- 14.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 15.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 16.) Tomodachi Life (Nintendo)
- 17.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 18.) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 19.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 20.) Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart results over here.
Source: Chart Track