UK Software Chart: Watch Dogs leads the pack during the week of June 7thWritten by: / / No Comments
Watch Dogs has maintained its stranglehold on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing this week, remaining at No. 1 on the chart in the face of a whopping 81% drop in sales compared to launch week.
Chart Track tells us that the last time Ubisoft held the top position on the UK Chart for two consecutive weeks was with the release of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier in 2012 – very interesting…
Last week’s No. 2 stays put as Mario Kart 8 (sales down 76%) keeps its position, while new contender Murdered: Soul Suspect debuts on the chart at No. 3, which Chart Track says was only 400 units behind Mario Kart. Wolfenstein: The New Order (sales down 51%) and FIFA 14 (sales down 25%) both drop one place each, to No. 4 and No. 5 respectively, but 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (sales down 10%) is a stubborn non-mover at No. 6.
Elsewhere, Minecraft: PS3 Edition (sales down 37%), Titanfall (sales down 22%) and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (sales down 27%) all step down two places to No. 7, No. 9 and No. 10 respectively, while Call of Duty: Ghosts (sales down 11%) swims against the stream and moves up a position to No. 8.
Other debut games include Wildstar and Tomodachi Life, which appear at No. 14 and No. 15 respectively during their first week on sale.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
– 1.) Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
– 2.) Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
– 3.) Murdered: Soul Suspect (Square Enix) [New]
– 4.) Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda Softworks)
– 5.) FIFA 14 (EA)
– 6.) 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
– 7.) Minecraft: PS3 Edition (Sony Computer Entertainment)
– 8.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
– 9.) Titanfall (EA)
– 10.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
– 11.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
– 12.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
– 13.) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
– 14.) Wildstar (NCSoft) [New]
– 15.) Tomodachi Life (Nintendo) [New]
– 16.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
– 17.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
– 18.) Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
– 19.) LEGO: The Hobbit (Warner Bros. Interactive)
– 20.) South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
You can read last week’s UK Software Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track