Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending May 25th: inFamous: Second Son plays second fiddle to World Cup tie-inWritten by: / / No Comments
FIFA World Cup fever has clearly gripped Japan as much as it has the rest of the world judging by the latest Media Create software chart. The PS3 version of Konami’s tournament Cup tie-in World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014: Samurai Blue Challenge took top honours followed closely by Sony’s best-selling PS4 exclusive inFamous: Second Son.
Other new releases to chart this week include FuRyu’s third videogame adaptation of the popular manga series To Love-Ru, and Idea Factory’s new otome title Amnesia World – both of which appear on PS Vita.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014: Samurai Blue Challenge (Konami) – PS3 – 35 656
- [NEW] inFamous: Second Son (Sony Computer Entertainment) – PS4 – 34 801
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 33 974
- [NEW] To Love-Ru: Darkness – Battle Ecstasy (FuRyu) – PS Vita – 22 327
- [NEW] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014: Samurai Blue Challenge (Konami) – 3DS – 16 762
- The Idolmaster: One for All (Bandai Namco Games) – PS3 – 12 488
- Genkai Totsuki Moero Chronicle (Compile Heart) – PS Vita – 9 492
- [NEW] Amnesia World (Idea Factory) – PS Vita - 8 650
- [NEW] World Soccer Winning Eleven 2014: Samurai Blue Challenge (Konami) – PSP – 7 245
- Mario Golf: World Tour (Nintendo) – 3DS – 7 069
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create