UK Software Chart: Wolfenstein smashes Titans and trips footballers during the week of May 24thWritten by: / / 9 Comments
Wolfenstein: The New Order has crashed into Chart Track’s latest UK Software Sales listing this past week, debuting at the top of the chart and representing the second biggest launch week in the UK this year, behind Titanfall in March.
According to Chart Track, The New Order accounted for a quarter of the UK’s game sales this past week, and 36 percent of all revenue).
Minecraft: PS3 Edition meanwhile moves up to No. 2 from No. 3 last week thanks to a 49% sales boost, while FIFA 14 (sales up 15%) drops two places to No. 3. Titanfall (sales down 3%) also drops two places to No. 4, while 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (sales up 20%) and Call of Duty: Ghosts are non-movers at No. 5 and No. 6 respectively.
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition shifts three places down to No. 7, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 steps one place down to No. 8, Battlefield 4 is another stubborn title remaining at No. 9, and The LEGO Movie Videogame drops from No. 8 to No. 10.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Wolfenstein: The New Order [New]
- 2.) Minecraft: PS3 Edition (Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 3.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 4.) Titanfall (EA)
- 5.) 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
- 6.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 7.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 8.) The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
- 9.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 10.) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 11.) Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
- 12.) LEGO: The Hobbit (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 13.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 14.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 15.) Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
- 16.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 17.) South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
- 18.) inFamous: Second Son (Sony)
- 19.) Bound by Flame (Focus Home)
- 20.) Thief (Square Enix)
You can read last week’s UK Software Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track