Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending May 18th: The Idolmaster: One for All sings its way to successWritten by: / / No Comments
This week’s Media Create software chart is still dominated by 3DS titles but new releases The Idolmaster: One for All and Genkai Totsuki Moero Chronicle help to balance out the platform disparity a little.
First-placed The Idolmaster: One for All puts players in the role of a music producer who must lead and train a group of thirteen pop idols on their way to stardom. Meanwhile, Genkai Totsuki Moero Chronicle is a titillating dungeon RPG about a boy named Io who goes on an adventure to subdue a variety of monster girls who have suddenly became hostile towards humans.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] The Idolmaster: One for All (Bandai Namco Games) – PS3 – 83 395
- [NEW] Genkai Totsuki Moero Chronicle (Compile Heart) – PS Vita – 32 957
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 30 305
- Mario Golf: World Tour (Nintendo) – 3DS – 9 439
- Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo) – 3DS – 8 049
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Bandai Namco Games) – PS Vita – 7 868
- Pokémon X and Y (Pokémon Co.) – 3DS – 5 553
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Square Enix) – 3DS – 4 594
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo) – 3DS – 4 504
- Monster Hunter 4 (Capcom) – 3DS – 3 386
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create