Gran Turismo 6 patch 1.07 now available, includes BMW Vision GTWritten by: / / No Comments
Polyphony Digital has issued a new title update for Gran Turismo 6 upgrading the software to version 1.07. The patch adds a few new features to the Open Lobby menu as well as to the game’s Replay and Watch Race modes.
More importantly, patch 1.07 includes a new Vision GT car for players to win by competing in custom Special Event Challenges or purchase – the magnificent BMW Vision GT. This sleek concept car features a powerful three-litre six-cylinder inline engine with M TwinPower Turbo technology and delivers a maximum power of 404kW/549hp. The BMW Vision GT weighs in at 1 180 kilograms and sports a six-speed transmission operated by gearshift paddles on the steering wheel.
Here’s an introductory trailer for this new Vision GT addition along with the game’s 1.07 patch notes in full:
New features added in the Open Lobby
- Endurance Race has been added to the Room Mode option within Basic Settings of the Event Settings screen.
- Tire/Fuel Depletion has been added to the Time Trial Settings options (“Off”, “Normal”, “Fast” or “Very Fast” can now be selected).
- Start Type has been added to the Race Settings for Qualifier, Time Trial and Drift Trial, allowing you to select from Final Corner Start or Pit Start.
- When Grid Start with False Start Check is selected in Race Settings, signal lights will be displayed as start indicators.
New features added to Replay and Watch Race modes
- Button controls can now be used to switch between Full View and Live Timing, turn the Driver List Display ON/OFF, switch the Information Display and change the target car.
- The Keyboard Switching Feature has been added. A USB keyboard can be used to switch the Information Display and to change the view.
Source: PlayStation Blog