Wolfenstein The New Order system requirements announced for PC (and console)Written by: / / 1 Comment
Will your PC be able to handle the next Wolfenstein shooter this month?
To help you prepare, Bethesda has announced the Wolfenstein The New Order system requirements that you’ll need to match at a minimum level in order to experience the action-packed first-person shooter “as it was intended.”
The minimum Wolfenstein The New Order system requirements for PC are “based on the game being a next-gen experience running at 60fps,” says Bethesda. Can you match them?
Wolfenstein The New Order system requirements – PC Minimum
- 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- 4 GB System RAM
- 50 GB free HDD space
- GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Steam account and activation required
Wolfenstein The New Order system requirements – Console
If you’re not going to be playing Wolfenstein on PC, Bethesda also has a few minimum requirements for console players – here they are:
- Hard Drive Requirements: 8 GB HDD minimum and ~47 GB for total install
- Voice Commands optional
- Hard Drive requirements: 8 GB minimum and ~47 GB total install
- Kinect support for Voice Commands (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish only)
- Hard Drive requirements: 8 GB minimum
- Game includes 4 discs, including the first disc that is a mandatory installation disc.
- Hard Drive requirements for disc play: 8 GB HDD space
- Hard Drive requirements for PSN download: 17 GB HDD space
All set and ready?
Wolfenstein: The New Order is out on May 20th around the world across Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC.
If you need to find out more about this action-packed first-person shooter, don’t miss El33tonline’s past and continued Wolfenstein coverage for loads of screenshots and additional trailers, as well as our E3 2013 hands-on preview and another look at the game from gamescom 2013.
Don’t forget that if you pre-order The New Order, you’ll gain access to the upcoming beta test for id Software’s next DOOM game. There’s no way to know when that beta will become available, but at least you’ll be ready to get the first peek at what id Software has been working on for the last few years.