Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending April 27th: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy can’t hold off Sword Art OnlineWritten by: / / No Comments
There are four new entries on this week’s Media Create software chart and thankfully for those of us in the West all of them have been confirmed for release outside of Japan. The PS Vita-exclusive action RPG Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment tops the chart with 145 029 copies sold while second-placed Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call managed to sell a respectable 80 523 copies on debut.
NES Remix 1+2 is the first Wii U title we’ve seen chart for a while and it was able to fend off Arc System Works’ new 2D fighter BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma in sixth and seventh spot respectively.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (Bandai Namco Games) – PS Vita – 145 029
- [NEW] Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call (Square Enix) – 3DS – 80 523
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 43 136
- Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo) – 3DS – 15 654
- 3rd Super Robot Wars Z: Jigoku-Hen (Bandai Namco Games) – PS3 – 12 240
- [NEW] NES Remix 1+2 (Nintendo) – Wii U – 11 079
- [NEW] BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma (Arc System Works) – PS Vita – 10 709
- 3rd Super Robot Wars Z: Jigoku-Hen (Bandai Namco Games) – PS Vita – 8 678
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 1-2-3: Naruhodo Selection (Capcom) – 3DS – 6 473
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) – PS3 – 6 444
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create