Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 15 out now, wait for PS3 edition “Hopefully not long”Written by: / / No Comments
The long-awaited patch for Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, Title Update 14, has today been usurped with the launch and roll-out of a new patch: Say hello to Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 15!
Developer 4J Studios says that the latest patch for the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft began rolling out earlier today, April 10th, and that the team hopes to hear from Sony regarding the approval of the same patch on PlayStation 3, writing on Twitter:
We'll let you know when #MinecraftPS3 Patch 1.05/TU15 passes Sony's testing. Hopefully not long…
— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) April 10, 2014
For now, though, read through the list of fixes available for the block-based world building game in Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 15:
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 15 – Patch Notes
- Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
- Fix to random fall damage issue.
- Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
- Fix for Maps not correctly display at the game start.
- Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
- Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
- Fix for Enderdragon sounds.
- Changed Zombies rare loot drop to be Carrots, Potatoes or Iron Ingots.
- Fix for problems spawning Chickens, Wolves & Mooshrooms.
- Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
- Changed repairing tools in the Inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since you’d lose the enchantment).
- Fix for villager eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
- Fix for Iron Golems not stopping their attack when they’ve killed a skeleton.
- Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart
- Fix for animals climbing Cobblestone walls.
- Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone wall.
- Fix for Invisibility potion not making sheep completely invisible.
- Fix for gamertag being visible when using an invisibility potion.
- Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
- Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
- Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
- Fix for unsynchronised audio.
- Fixed chatpad input on Anvil.
Source: 4J Studios