Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending April 6th: Just Dance Wii U claims fifth spotWritten by: / / No Comments
This week’s Media Create software chart features some familiar names including Mario Party: Island Tour, Youkai Watch and Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. Both versions of Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd dropped by over 80% following a show-stopping first week on the chart, and no returning game in the top ten managed to shed less than 40% of its sales week over week.
Just Dance Wii U was the sole new entry on this week’s chart and could only shift 18 403 copies during its first four days on sale despite featuring tracks from popular Japanese groups and being heavily promoted by Nintendo.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo) – 3DS – 47 106
- Samurai Warriors 4 (Koei Tecmo) – PS3 – 25 572
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 23 663
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) – PS3 – 20 799
- [NEW] Just Dance Wii U (Nintendo) – Wii U – 18 403
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (Sega) – PS Vita – 16 111
- J-Stars Victory Vs (Bandai Namco Games) – PS3 – 13 417
- J-Stars Victory Vs (Bandai Namco Games) – PS Vita – 11 876
- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (Sega) – PS3 – 10 278
- Pro Baseball Spirits 2014 (Konami) – PS3 – 10 081
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create