Dark Souls II patch 1.03 arrives this week, full changelog detailedWritten by: / / 1 Comment
If you’ve been running into a few issues with the current version of Dark Souls II then you’ll be pleased to know that a new patch will be released on PS3 and Xbox 360 later today in Asia and on Friday, April 11th in North America and Europe. The new title update rectifies a number of multiplayer issues such as being unable to use summon items after failing to create an online session.
Here are the full patch notes for Dark Souls II title update 1.03:
• Failing to create Multiplayer session no longer disables use of online items, such as White Soapstone.
• Players now receive a small portion of Humanity after successfully assisting in a Multiplayer session instead of regaining full Humanity.
• Starting boss fight with the Looking Glass Knight while summoning other players no longer cancels the summoning process.
• Fixed an issue that prevented some bloodstains, illusions, and messages from being displayed.
• Fixed an issue where “Unable to participate in Multiplayer Session” could constantly appear.
• Fixed some instances where the portrait of the person you were summoning was different than the actual character.
• You will no longer be able to take off Covenant rings while being summoned.
• Fixed an issue that would cause some summoned players to fall through the ground at Earthen Peak.
GAME MENU / INTERFACE / CONTROLS
• Optimized Start Menu and Bonfire Menu performance.
• Trophy icon for “Holder of the Fort” has been fixed.
• Controller now vibrates when blocking an attack
• Bug involving Drangleic Castle door not opening has been fixed.
• Fixed an issue that would cause Souls to be lost upon death with the Ring of Life Protection equipped.
• Fixed an issue that caused some players to fall through elevators while using Binoculars and Magic simultaneously.
• Fixed an issue causing some enemies being hit by arrows at long distances receive 0 damage.
• Fixed an issue preventing the Brotherhood of Blood duels from starting properly.
• Added a message for players that displays after entering the coffin in Things Betwixt.
• Fixed an issue where all of the items and objects in an area would reset (Without using a Bonfire Ascetic).
• Fixed an issue that didn’t unlock some items from vendors on 2nd and beyond playthrough.
• Fixed an issue causing the requirements for the Brotherhood of Blood Covenant be 50 too high.
• Licia’s conditions for moving have been optimized.
Dark Souls II is out now for PS3 and Xbox 360 and will be released for PC later this month on April 25th. Head over here for El33tonline’s previous coverage of this expansive action RPG which includes our recent review.