Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending March 30th: Hatsune Miku makes it second time luckyWritten by: / / No Comments
This week’s Media Create software chart features four new entries led by Sega’s highly anticipated sequel Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd which was recently confirmed for a Western release. Interestingly, the game’s PS Vita version performed better than its PS3 release despite the massive discrepancy between the two consoles’ install bases.
Other new entries this week include Idea Factory’s latest instalment in its popular Hakuouki otome series and New LovePlus+ for 3DS which launched alongside three themed 3DS XL bundles.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (Sega) – PS Vita – 98 628
- Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo) – 3DS – 78 098
- [NEW] Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (Sega) – PS3 – 59 965
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 48 345
- Samurai Warriors 4 (Koei Tecmo) – PS3 – 46 490
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) – PS3 – 38 617
- [NEW] New LovePlus+ (Konami) – 3DS – 31 258
- J-Stars Victory Vs (Bandai Namco Games) – PS3 – 25 300
- J-Stars Victory Vs (Bandai Namco Games) – PS Vita – 24 825
- [NEW] Hakuouki SSL: Sweet School Life (Idea Factory) – PS Vita – 21 640
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create