Killzone: Shadow Fall patch 1.12 now available, more fixes made to singleplayer campaignWritten by: / / No Comments
Guerrilla Games has deployed a new patch for its PS4 launch title Killzone: Shadow Fall. Title update 1.12 weighs in at 801MB and fixes numerous issues with the game’s singleplayer campaign while adding support for the newly available Insurgent Pack expansion. After installing the patch you can also view your connection quality to determine how lag-free future multiplayer matches will be.
Here are the patch notes in full:
New Implemented Features / Improvements
Added support for new Insurgent Pack DLC
- Added support for the new Insurgent class
- Added support for 3 new abilities: Tactical Echo Emitter, Epulse Emitter, Guard Drone
- Added support for online collectibles during warzone matches
- Added support for Elite difficulty campaign mode (3 lives, no checkpoints to finish the entire game)
- Added support for 3 new weapons: M82 assault rifle, StA-14 rifle and LS12 SMG
- Added new challenges for the Insurgent Pack DLC
- Added 7 new Trophies for the Insurgent Pack DLC
Note: All of these features are only available if you buy the expansion pack or have a season pass
Added connection quality indicator
- You can now view your connection quality in the scoreboard. Open it with the Touchpad while in-game.
- You can also view your connection quality in the options menu. Press options and use R1 to switch to the connection tab.
- Finally, you can view your connection quality next to your name on the right side of the screen in the main multiplayer menu.
Added Class distribution on the spawn screen
- You can now view the class distribution in the loadout section of the spawn screen.
Fixes for several single-player campaign issues
- Fixed progression issue in Chapter 1 (The Father)
- Fixed dropship issue in Chapter 2 (The Shadow), Section 3
- Fixed death loop issue in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 1
- Fixed closed doors in Chapter 7 (The Handler), Section 4
- Fixed streaming issue in Chapter 8 (The Dead), Section 4
- Fixed mobile scan unit issue in Chapter 9 (The Destroyer), Section 1
Source: Killzone Community