UK Software Chart: inFamous remains at No.1 ahead of Diablo’s debut for the week of March 29thWritten by: / / 1 Comment
inFamous: Second Son has ably managed to retain its No. 1 spot on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing this week ahead of multiplatform games like Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Titanfall, but the gap between these games was much reduced.
Sales of inFamous: Second Son fell by 67%, but it did enough to put it ahead of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes’ (sales down 64%) which remains at No. 2. Last week, 15 000 units in sales separated the two games, but that differential has slimmed to 3000 this week. Titanfall (sales down 42%) meanwhile creeps up closer to Metal Gear with only 100 units between the two games.
FIFA 14 (sales up 38% thanks to price promotions) steps up two places to No. 4, The LEGO Movie Videogame (sales up 3%) helps itself to No. 5 after appearing at No. 8 last week, and debut title Diablo III: Reaper of Souls shows up at No. 6.
South Park: The Stick of Truth slips by two to land at No. 7, Call of Duty: Ghosts (sales up 36%) is up to No. 8 from No. 12, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition gains one place to No. 9, and Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster (sales down 76%) tumbles from No. 4 to No. 10.
Elsewhere on the chart, Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney debuts at No. 15, and MXGP: The Official Motocross Videogame appears at No. 19 during its first week on sale.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
– 1.) inFamous: Second Son (Sony)
– 2.) Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami)
– 3.) Titanfall (EA)
– 4.) FIFA 14 (EA)
– 5.) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
– 6.) Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (Blizzard) [New]
– 7.) South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
– 8.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
– 9.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
– 10.) Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster (Square Enix)
– 11.) Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
– 12.) Dark Souls 2 (Bandai Namco)
– 13.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
– 14.) Thief (Square Enix)
– 15.) Professor Layton VS Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Nintendo) [New]
– 16.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
– 17.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
– 18.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
– 19.) MXGP: The Official Motocross Game (PQube) [New]
– 20.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track