Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 14 is rolling out now, but what about PS3?Written by: / / 7 Comments
Developer 4J Studios has announced that the latest patch for Mineraft: Xbox 360 Edition will be available soon, because Title Update 14 is rolling out now.
According to a tweet by the studio, the patch should be with everyone by the end of today:
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition Title Update 14 will start rolling out in less than 1.5 hours. May take some time to be available everywhere.
— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) March 26, 2014
But what about Minecraft: PS3 Edition? When will this version of the game get the latest patch? 4J Studios has an answer for that, too:
Minecraft: PlayStation®3 Edition Patch 1.04 (TU14) will launch on March 27th !
— 4J Studios (@4JStudios) March 26, 2014
So just a little later today, then.
If you need a reminder about what Title Update 14 does for Minecraft on console, here’s a full list of fixes, additions and tweaks:
- Emerald Ore
- Block of Emerald
- Ender Chest
- Tripwire Hook
- Enchanted Golden Apple
- Flower Pot
- Cobblestone Walls
- Mossy Cobblestone Walls
- Wither Painting
- Baked Potato
- Poisonous Potato
- Golden Carrot
- Carrot on a Stick
- Pumpkin Pie
- Night Vision Potion
- Invisibility Potion
- Nether Quartz
- Nether Quartz Ore
- Block of Quartz
- Quartz Slab
- Quartz Stair
- Chiseled Quartz Block
- Pillar Quartz Block
- Enchanted Book
New Features and Tweaks:
– Added new recipes for Smooth Sandstone and Chiseled Sandstone.
– Added new Mobs – Zombie Villagers.
– Added new terrain generation features – Desert Temples, Desert Villages, and Jungle Temples.
– Added Trading with villagers.
– Added Anvil interface.
– Added sideways log placement.
– Changed placement of half blocks and other blocks on half blocks.
– Changed placement of upside down stairs and slabs.
– Wooden Buttons and Wooden Pressure Plates can be activated with Arrows.
– Can dye leather armor.
– Can dye wolf collars.
– Can control riding a pig with a Carrot on a Stick.
– Added different villager professions.
– Villagers spawned from a spawn egg will have a random profession.
– Furnaces can use wooden tools as a fuel.
– Ice and Glass panes can be collected with silk touch enchanted tools.
– Nether mobs can spawn in the Overworld from Portals.
– Creepers and Spiders are aggressive towards the last player that hit them.
– Mobs in Creative mode become neutral again after a short period.
– Remove knockback when drowning.
– Doors being broken by zombies show damage.
– Ice melts in the Nether.
– Cauldrons fill up when out in the rain.
– Pistons take twice as long to update.
– Pig drops Saddle when killed (if has one).
– Sky color in The End changed.
– String can be placed (for Tripwires).
– Rain drips through leaves.
– Levers can be placed on the bottom of blocks.
– TNT does variable damage depending on difficulty setting.
– Book recipe changed.
– Boats break Lily Pads, instead of Lily Pads breaking Boats.
– Pigs drop more Porkchops.
– Slimes spawn less in Superflat worlds.
– Creeper damage variable based on difficulty setting, more knockback.
– Fixed Endermen not opening their jaws.
– Added new Host Options for flying, invisibility and invulnerability for remote players.
– Added teleporting of players (using the player menu in-game).
– Furnace will return an empty bucket when fueled by a bucket of lava.
– Updated Bonus Chest content with more items.
– Added new tutorials to the Tutorial World for new items and features.
– Updated the positions of the Music Disc Chests in the Tutorial World.
– Updated all texture packs and mash-up packs with new TU14 additions.
– Changed the gray wool texture for City Texture Pack to be more like a road surface.
– Fixed a crash with Maps in Item Frames which happened when players were in the Nether or The End
– Fixed Chest locks showing through walls at a distance
– Fixes a couple of crashes related to the player’s banned level list
– Some lighting fixes
– Fix to Blazes so they go on fire before shooting fire charges
– Fix to allow drinking milk in Creative mode
– Fix to allow split screen players to see Splash Potion particles
– Fix to stop the held item being replaced with the first item in the Quick Select on exiting The End.
– Fixed an issue with throwing an Ender Pearl while travelling to The Nether or The End
– Fixed the active time for Wooden and Stone Buttons.
– Fixed a crash with Dispensers and Fire Charges
– Fixed a crash with local profiles in the Help & Options menu
– Corrected the leaves obtained using silk touch on Jungle trees