UK Software Chart: inFamous ousts Titanfall and Dark Souls during week of March 22ndWritten by: / / 1 Comment
UK Software Sales Chart debutant inFamous: Second Son has appeared at No. 1 on Chart Track’s weekly listing during its first week on sale, ousting Titanfall from the position since that game’s strong sales start the week prior, and shutting out any chances for Dark Souls 2 to make it to the top.
According to Chart Track, Second Son has become the fastest-selling PS4 game since Killzone: Shadow Fall
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes also debuts on the chart this week, appearing at No. 2 on the listing and available on four different consoles as opposed to inFamous: Second Son which is only available on a single platform.
Titanfall sales drop by 73% this week after the game became the biggest new release of 2014 in the UK, forcing the game down to No. 3 from No. 1. A little further down the chart, Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster manages a No. 4 placing during its first week on sale, followed by South Park: The Stick of Truth (sales down 48%) at No. 5, down from No. 3 the week prior.
FIFA 14 is a non-mover at No. 6 thanks to a 9% sales boost, Dark Souls II (sales down 71%) tumbles to No. 7 from No. 2 last week, The LEGO Movie Videogame (sales down 16%) drops four places to No. 8, Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (sales down 31%) steps down two places to No. 9, and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (sales up 2%) rounds out the Top Ten by slipping just one place to No. 10.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
– 1.) inFamous: Second Son (Sony) [New]
– 2.) Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Konami) [New]
– 3.) Titanfall (EA)
– 4.) Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) [New]
– 5.) South Park: The Stick of Truth (Ubisoft)
– 6.) FIFA 14 (EA)
– 7.) Dark Souls 2 (Bandai Namco)
– 8.) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
– 9.) Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA)
– 10.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
– 11.) Thief (Square Enix)
– 12.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
– 13.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
– 14.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
– 15.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
– 16.) Yoshi’s New Island (Nintendo)
– 17.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
– 18.) Aliens: Colonial Marines (SEGA)
– 19.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
– 20.) Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track