Gran Turismo 6 patch 1.05 now available, adds multi-monitor support and car search featureWritten by: / / No Comments
Polyphony Digital has issued a new title update for Gran Turismo 6 upgrading the software to version 1.05. While the new patch doesn’t add any new cars like title update 1.04 did, it introduces some great new features such as multi-monitor support and the option to specify a range of parameters when you search for a particular car from the available dealerships. This is an especially handy tool when you’re entering a race with restrictions that none of your purchased vehicles comply with.
Here are the patch notes in full:
Additional Features in the Open Lobby
• [Time Trial], [Drift Trial], and [Free Run] have been added to the [Race Type] option within [Room Settings] of the Event Settings screen.
• It is now possible to also [Filter by Performance] even when [Car Selection Method] is set to [Filter by Make] or [Filter by Category].
• It is now possible to select Karts in one make races held on weather enabled tracks.
• It is now possible to check regulation settings in the confirmation popup dialog before entering a room.
• In the [Race Alone] mode for the Qualifier, cars other than yours (when only spectating, cars other than the one in focus) will appear as lines.
• [Multi-Monitor Settings] has been added to the [Start Button]>[Options]>[Display] options.
• A [Car Search] feature has been added to the [CARS] section in My Home. You can specify the desired parameters to search for a particular car in the Car Dealerships.
Sale of Racing Gear in Individual Colors
• The sale of Racing Gear has been changed from full color sets to individual colors. Some of the pricing for racing gear have changed accordingly.
Kart Adjustments Options Expanded
• [Traction Control] is now available to adjust in the [Driving Options]. [Skid Recovery Force] is also now available.
• [Brake Balance] is now available to adjust in [Machine Settings]. Only the rear can be adjusted in Normal Karts, while both the front and rear can be adjusted in Shifter Karts.
• An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
• The increments of the [Front/Rear Torque Split] in [Car Settings] has been changed from 5 to 1.