Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending March 2nd: Harvest Moon: Linking The New World tops the chartWritten by: / / No Comments
There’s a handful of new entries on this week’s Media Create software chart led by the latest instalment in Marvelous AQL’s Harvest Moon farming life simulation series. The game hasn’t been confirmed for a Western release as yet but there’s a good chance it will be localised judging by previous entries in this charming franchise.
Other new entries this week include Fossil Fighters: Infinite Gear for 3DS which seems like an anime take on the Invizimals series minus its augmented reality aspect. Meanwhile, Kagero: Darkside Princess is the Japanese title for Deception IV: Blood Ties which is headed to North America and Europe later this month.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Harvest Moon: Linking The New World (Marvelous AQL) – 3DS – 130 782
- Knack (Sony Computer Entertainment) – PS4 – 66 772
- [NEW] Fossil Fighters: Infinite Gear (Nintendo) – 3DS – 58 329
- Yakuza: Ishin! (Sega) – PS3 – 54 148
- Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (Square Enix) – 3DS – 53 276
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 37 493
- [NEW] Kagero: Darkside Princess (Koei Tecmo) – PS3 – 23 254
- Yakuza: Ishin! (Sega) – PS4 – 22 466
- [NEW] Kagero: Darkside Princess (Koei Tecmo) – PS Vita – 19 322
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo) – 3DS – 17 706
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create