UK Software Chart: Thief sneaks into No. 1, Castlevania disappoints during week of March 1stWritten by: / / 10 Comments
Last week was full of new releases to challenge the old guard on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing, and one of the new games even managed to steal the top spot on the chart as Thief sneaks to No. 1 this week.
Chart Track says that Thief was able to achieve the second highest sales numbers for a game at this position, behind FIFA 14, with 75% of the game’s sales seen on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The LEGO Movie Videogame (sales down 33%) meanwhile drops one place to No. 2, FIFA 14 (sales down 15%) is down a single position to No. 3, debut title Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare appears at No. 4, and Call of Duty: Ghosts (sales down 36%) slips two places to No. 5.
Battlefield 4 (sales down 17%) is also down two slots, but to No. 6, while both LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition are both down two places to No. 7 and No. 8 respectively, followed by Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag at No. 9, down from No. 8. Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 debuts at No. 10, while Tales of Symphonia: Chronicles appears at No. 13 during its first week on sale.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Thief (Square Enix) [New]
- 2.) The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 3.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 4.) Plants VS Zombies: Garden Warfare (EA) [New]
- 5.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 6.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 7.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 8.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 9.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 10.) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (Konami) [New]
- 11.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 12.) Rayman Legends (Ubisoft)
- 13.) Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (Bandai Namco Games) [New]
- 14.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
- 15.) Gran Turismo 6 (SCE)
- 16.) Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze (Nintendo)
- 17.) Aliens: Colonial Marines (SEGA)
- 18.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 19.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- 20.) LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Sage (Warner Bros. Interactive)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track