Confirmed: March PlayStation Plus line-up for Europe includes Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition, Tomb RaiderWritten by: / / 9 Comments
Earlier this month Game Points Now leaked the contents of next month’s European PlayStation Plus update and now Sony has confirmed the validity of this unofficial list by announcing March’s PS Plus line-up on the PlayStation Blog.
Housemarque’s recently confirmed top-down zombie shooter Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition will be the only PS4 game offered to PS Plus subscribers next month while two award-winning PS3 titles in the form of Tomb Raider and Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons will be added to the Instant Game Collection from March 5th. Meanwhile, brain trainer Smart As and tower defence title PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD make up the PS Vita games in next month’s PS Plus offering.
Here’s the full list of additions to Plus’ Instant Game Collection for March:
- Tomb Raider (PS3) – Available March 5th
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons (PS3) – Available March 5th
- Smart As (PS Vita) – Available March 5th
- PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD (PS Vita) - Available March 5th
- Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition (PS4) – Available March 5th
What do you think of March’s PlayStation Plus line-up for European territories? Let us know in the comments.