Deus Ex: The Fall headed to Steam next month, first PC screens insideWritten by: / / 2 Comments
There are plenty of examples of PC and console titles being ported to mobile platforms but the reverse has been a fairly rare occurrence in recent times. Now Square Enix has announced that last year’s iOS game Deus Ex: The Fall is headed to PC via Steam on March 25th for £7.99/€9.99/$9.99. Fans who pre-order the game or pick it up shortly after launch will get the original Deus Ex – Game of the Year Edition for free, and if you already own this classic title then you can always gift it to a friend.
Deus Ex: The Fall is set in 2027 and places you in the shoes of former Tyrant operative Ben Saxon during an initial assassination mission set against the backdrop of a deadly mafia hideout in Moscow. The game’s plot picks up after the conclusion of the tie-in novel Deus Ex: Icarus Effect which itself served as a prequel to Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Here’s a list of the new features in Deus Ex: The Fall for PC along with some screens:
• No in-game purchase options
• 28 Steam achievements
• Adjusted AI
• Steam Trading Cards, Badges and (TBC)
• Revised tutorial
• Full keyboard and Mouse control optimisation
• Rebalanced game economy taking into account no IAP
• Microsoft Controller support
• Removal of auto target options
• Reduction in aiming recital size
• Choice in cover style as DXHR (HOLD or Toggle)
• Resolution options
• Anti Aliasing option
• Control maps for keyboard and gamepad
Head over here for El33tonline’s previous coverage of Deus Ex: The Fall.
Source: Square Enix Blog