Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending February 2nd: Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost rules the roostWritten by: / / 2 Comments
This week’s Media Create software chart finds first-placed Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost absolutely crushing the competition with 269 940 copies sold during its first four days at retail. The game is based on the popular arcade title which landed in Japan all the way back in April 2012 and once again proves that Japanese gamers have an enormous appetite for mecha titles.
One of the games which didn’t manage to make the top twenty software titles this week is Wii Fit U which received a physical release on February 1st. It’s going to be interesting to see if any Wii U exclusive released this year can turn around its fortunes because if not, we may see a new Nintendo home console appearing on the horizon sooner rather than later.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost (Bandai Namco Games) – PS3 – 269 940
- [NEW] Diablo III (Square Enix) – PS3 – 41 727
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo) – 3DS – 39 166
- [NEW] Disgaea 4 Return (Nippon Ichi Software) – PS Vita – 33 749
- Sengoku Basara 4 (Capcom) – PS3 – 30 202
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 27 670
- PazuDora Z: Puzzle & Dragons Z (GungHo Online Entertainment) – 3DS – 26 125
- [NEW] Toushin Toshi (Image Epoch) – 3DS – 23 036
- [NEW] Amagami (Kadokawa Games) – PS Vita – 20 519
- Pokémon X & Y (Pokemon Co.) – 3DS – 14 950
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create