UK Software Chart: Lara Croft defines her place at No. 1 during week of February 1stWritten by: / / No Comments
At this point you might have been able to fight your way to the top of Chart Track’s UK Software sales listing with a feather, but that shouldn’t take anything away from Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition which has climbed its way to No. 1 during its first few days on sale on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. PS4 saw a majority of the sales, accounting for 69 percent of units sold, with Xbox One making up the remaining 31 percent.
Previous chart topper FIFA 14 (sales down 4%) slips one place to No. 2, being only 500 units short of equaling Tomb Raider this week, which starts a cascade as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Battlefield 4, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag and Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition all shift down one place.
Grand Theft Auto V and Need For Speed: Rivals are non-movers are No. 8 and No. 9 respectively, which means that Killzone: Shadow Fall is squeezed from No. 7 to No. 10 this week.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Square Enix) [New]
- 2.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 3.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 4.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 5.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 6.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 7.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 8.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 9.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
- 10.) Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- 11.) Gran Turismo 6 (SCE)
- 12.) NBA 2K14 (Take 2)
- 13.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- 14.) Football Manager 2014 (SEGA)
- 15.) Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft Studios)
- 16.) Aliens: Colonial Marines (SEGA)
- 17.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 18.) Disney Infinity (Disney Interactive)
- 19.) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 20.) Dragon Ball Z: Battle for Z (Bandai Namco)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track