Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending January 26th: Sengoku Basara 4 off to a steady startWritten by: / / 1 Comment
Following a few quiet weeks there are finally some new releases on the latest Media Create software chart. Capcom’s latest entry in its historical hack ‘n slash series for PS3, Sengoku Basara 4, got off to a steady start with 176 313 copies sold during its first four days on sale, while fourth-placed Saints Row IV finally received a Japanese release courtesy of Spike Chunsoft.
The PS3 and PS Vita versions of Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z may have sold less than Bandai Namco Games would have hoped but there’s still time for the game to gather some momentum if it generates positive word of mouth.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Sengoku Basara 4 (Capcom) – PS3 – 176 313
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo) – 3DS – 58 015
- PazuDora Z: Puzzle & Dragons Z (GungHo Online Entertainment) – 3DS – 35 568
- [NEW] Saints Row IV (Spike Chunsoft) – PS3 – 34 486
- [NEW] Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (Bandai Namco Games) – PS3 – 30 192
- [NEW] Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z (Bandai Namco Games) – PS Vita – 22 901
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 17 544
- Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind (Spike Chunsoft) – 3DS – 17 282
- Pokémon X & Y (Pokemon Co.) – 3DS – 16 933
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo) – 3DS – 15 095
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create