Latest CoD: Ghosts patch addresses spawn system, bugs and cheatersWritten by: / / 2 Comments
Due for release today ahead of the first multiplayer map pack, Onslaught, a brand new patch for Call of Duty: Ghosts has been detailed with the most important improvements, changes and fixes revealed before the title update rolls out.
Competitive players will be pleased to see a few updates that cater to their needs, but the spawn system of the game has also been addressed with further bug fixes and anti-cheat measures put in place.
Two new game modes will also be included in the patch, ‘Gun Game’ and ‘FFA Hunted’ – get the highlights of today’s Ghosts patch below and look forward to the full patch notes later today:
– IED Avoidance Capability.
– Changes to Dead Silence & Amplify Functionality.
– Spawn System Adjustments (in specific playlists).
– Two New Game Modes – Gun Game and FFA Hunted.
– eSports rules applied to the Clan vs. Clan Playlist.
– Multiple Broadcaster Mode Additions.
– eSports Performance Enhancements and Improved Functionality.
– New/Additional PC Security Features.
– New Anti-cheat Prevention Improvements Including PC.
– Extinction Updates and Bug Fixes.
– Various Bug Fixes.
Has the patch already become available for you? Will you be picking up Onslaught when it releases today?