Gran Turismo 6 patch 1.04 now available, adds 4 new carsWritten by: / / No Comments
Polyphony Digital has released a new update for Gran Turismo 6 which provides further evidence of the amazing commitment the studio has to constantly expanding and tweaking the game in order to provide the ultimate racing experience. Patch 1.04 is now live worldwide and introduces a number of new cars and corresponding Seasonal Events. These include the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision GT Racing Series, Corvette Stingray GT Concept ’13 as well as two variants of the Gran Turismo Red Bull x2014.
You can see the differences in the driving characteristics between the two Gran Turismo Red Bull x2014 models in the video below:
Here’s are the official patch notes for the latest Gran Turismo 6 update in full:
Red Bull X Challenge – 2nd Part
• The 2nd half of the “Red Bull X Challenge” has been added to the Career Mode. In these new challenges, learn how to drive an authentic Formula car directly from the world champion, Sebastian Vettel.
*Please note that the International B License is required to enter this challenge. With this update, the “Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Standard” and “Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Fan Car” have been added to the Dealership in-game.
Release of the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
• An alternative version of the “Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo”, released on December 2013 as the first Vision Gran Turismo car, is now available. It is possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
Release of the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept
• The “Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept”, a car displayed at the 2013 SEMA show as a part of the collaboration between the Corvette development team and Gran Turismo, is now available in the Dealership in-game. It is also possible to obtain the car by participating in the new Seasonal Event, available only for a limited time.
Birthday Login Bonus
• An in-game car from a year near your year of birth will be sent as a gift when you log in to PSN. The gift car will be distributed within 1 week from your birthday.
*The information is taken from the player’s SEN account used.
Remove Ghost Replay feature added
• A Remove Ghost Replay button has been added to the Arcade Mode Time Trial and Free Run Quick Menu. You can display this feature by scrolling the right of the menu. This will allow you to remove ghost data that includes unintentional shortcuts.
Prize Information added to Seasonal Events
• It is now possible to see what prizes are awarded in the Seasonal Events. This information is displayed on the right side of the Seasonal Events entry screen.