UK Software Chart: FIFA 14 goes four in a row during week of January 25thWritten by: / / 10 Comments
There’s not a lot of competition for the top spot on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing lately, which means FIFA 14 (sales down 14%) manages to help itself to yet another No. 1 on the chart – its fourth in a row and ninth since release in 2013.
Call of Duty: Ghosts (sales down 2%) and Battlefield 4 (sales down 13%) are non-movers at No. 2 and No. 3 respectively, but LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (sales down 2%) at No. 4 manages to swap places with Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (sales down 35%) now at No. 5.
Still an Xbox 360 exclusive at retail, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (sales up 2%) moves up two places to No. 6, Killzone: Shadow Fall (sales down 12%) slips one place to No. 7, and Grand Theft Auto V (sales down 4%) manages to gain a place, up to No. 8.
Need For Speed: Rivals (sales down 17%) is down two places to No. 9, while newcomer Dragon Ball Z: Battle for Z appears at No. 10 during its first week on sale, becoming the best-selling Dragon Ball game during a similar timeframe since 2009.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 2.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 3.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 4.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 5.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 6.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 7.) Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- 8.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 9.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
- 10.) Dragon Ball Z: Battle for Z (Bandai Namco)
- 11.) NBA 2K14 (Take 2)
- 12.) Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft Studios)
- 13.) Football Manager 2014 (SEGA)
- 14.) Aliens: Colonial Marines (SEGA)
- 15.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- 16.) Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 17.) Mario Party: Island Tour (Nintendo)
- 18.) Gran Turismo 6 (SCE)
- 19.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 20.) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track