Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending January 19th: Kirby: Triple Deluxe still on topWritten by: / / No Comments
The top ten games on the latest Media Create software chart are the same as last week, although there have been a few rearrangements. Kirby: Triple Deluxe retains top spot although its sales are down by 62% week over week. Level-5′s new IP Youkai Watch enjoyed a sales surge of 34% week over week, taking its lifetime tally to 327 985 copies.
Another game which saw increased sales was the PS Vita version of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster – sales were up by 5% week over week thanks in part to new stock arriving on store shelves.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo) – 3DS – 81 069
- PazuDora Z: Puzzle & Dragons Z (GungHo Online Entertainment) – 3DS – 48 788
- Pokémon X & Y (Pokemon Co.) – 3DS – 23 600
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 19 039
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo) – 3DS – 17 897
- Battle For Money Sentouchuu: Densetsu no Shinobi no Survival Battle! (Namco Bandai Games) – 3DS – 17 057
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) – PS3 – 14 026
- Monster Hunter 4 (Capcom) – 3DS – 13 297
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) – PS Vita – 12 805
- Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo) – Wii U – 10 500
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create