Long awaited FIFA 14 patch finally arrives on Xbox One – what does it fix?Written by: / / 2 Comments
Following the release of the same patch on PlayStation 4 last year, EA and EA Sports have just today sent out the latest title update for the Xbox One version of FIFA 14, which addresses the following issues:
- Some stability issues when entering Online matches.
- Some cases where users with large friends lists can’t access certain Online features.
- Allows the Goalkeeper in Clubs mode to change camera angles.
- Modifications to a couple of camera angles in specific stadiums to improve playability.
- Ensures the Brazuca match ball appears properly in FUT once redeemed in the EAS FC Catalogue.
- Resolves some Online issues regarding match invites.
- Improvements to some Kinect Global Speech Commands.
- Occurrences of mismatched roster names in Seasons matches.
- Virtual Pro Ball Skills varying from match to match.
- Random list appearing instead of Friends Clubs list in Pro Clubs.
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing,”writes EA, “and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements.”
Does this latest patch fix any issues you’ve been seeing? What are the main problems you’ve experienced with FIFA 14 since launch?