UK Software Chart: FIFA 14 takes another No.1 as Aliens stays afloat during week of January 18thWritten by: / / 1 Comment
It’s a tale of non-movers and slight shakers this week on Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing as FIFA 14 (sales down 23%) manages to rack up an impressive eight weeks at the top of the chart – EA and EA Sports just have to hold on to the top spot for two more weeks to equal Zumba Fitness’ amazing record of ten No. 1 placements.
Elsewhere, Call of Duty: Ghost (sales down 39%), Battlefield 4 (sales down 36%) and Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (sales down 31%) all remain where they were last week, at No. 2, No. 3 and No. 4 respectively. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (sales down 12%) shakes things up a bit by stepping up one place to No. 5, while Killzone: Shadow Fall (sales down 6%) is up two places to No. 6.
Need For Speed: Rivals (sales down 28%) sits at No. 7 again, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (sales down 7%) moves up from No. 9 to No. 8, Grand Theft Auto V (sales down 56%) slides to No. 9 from No. 5, and Aliens: Colonial Marines (sales down 10%) continues its Top Ten appearances this week.
Mario Party: Island Tour is the only debut title this week, showing up at No. 18 during its first week on sale in the UK.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 2.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 3.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 4.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 5.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 6.) Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- 7.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
- 8.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 9.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 10.) Aliens: Colonial Marines (SEGA)
- 11.) Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 12.) Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft Studios)
- 13.) Football Manager 2014 (SEGA)
- 14.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- 15.) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 16.) NBA 2K14 (Take 2)
- 17.) Dead Rising 3 (Capcom)
- 18.) Mario PArty: Island Tour (Nintendo)
- 19.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 20.) Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track