Latest Call of Duty: Ghosts Xbox 360 patch brings competitive play restrictions, featuresWritten by: / / 1 Comment
DICE isn’t the only studio that can bring changes to a highly popular military themed multiplayer shooter, because Infinity Ward has recently released a brand new title update for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts.
The changes are mostly related to competitive play, so find out what the updates include and see if they’re important to you below:
Call of Duty: Ghosts – Xbox 360 Title Update: January 16th, 2014
- Restrict Ghillie suits in competitive rules (currently LAN only)
- Restrict Tracker Sights in competitive rules.
- Restrict Danger Close in competitive rules.
- Disable third-person spectating in competitive Private Matches.
- Add a kill feed to Broadcaster mode.
- Address Broadcaster mode stability (squash crash bugs).
Activision recently announced the first downloadable content for Call of Duty: Ghosts in the form of the Onslaught multiplayer map pack – find out about that with full details and a trailer, along with a batch of screenshots to boot.