Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending January 12th: Kirby: Triple Deluxe blows away the competitionWritten by: / / 1 Comment
The only new entry on the latest Media Create software chart is Kirby: Triple Deluxe which registered the third-best opening week sales for a Kirby game. This action platformer is headed West later this year so it will be interesting to see how well the game performs by comparison.
The Top Ten continues to be dominated by 3DS titles both old and new, while both versions of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster are doing a great job of remaining on the chart for many weeks longer than Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII did. Meanwhile, Super Mario 3D World is the only Wii U entry this week and is still about 50 000 copies short of selling half a million units in Japan.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Kirby: Triple Deluxe (Nintendo) – 3DS – 214 208
- PazuDora Z: Puzzle & Dragons Z (GungHo Online Entertainment) – 3DS – 52 880
- Pokémon X & Y (Pokemon Co.) – 3DS – 34 179
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo) – 3DS – 26 286
- Monster Hunter 4 (Capcom) – 3DS – 19 497
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) – PS3 – 16 286
- Youkai Watch (Level-5) – 3DS – 14 195
- Battle For Money Sentouchuu: Densetsu no Shinobi no Survival Battle! (Namco Bandai Games) – 3DS – 13 665
- Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo) – Wii U – 13 079
- Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster (Square Enix) – PS Vita – 12 237
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create