Lara Croft: Reflections is a… collectible card game on iOSWritten by: / / 2 Comments
Towards the end of 2013 there was a spot of speculation surrounding a new game in the Tomb Raider universe known as Lara Croft: Reflections, and over the holidays Square Enix has gone and released the game while simultaneously revealing it to be a collectible card game for iOS devices.
Lara Croft: Reflections, out now on iOS as a free-to-play game, promises to provide the action and adventure of the Tomb Raider series in digital card game form, challenging you to combine, use and collect different ability and character cards to progress through quests and defeat bosses – here’s what to expect, from Square Enix:
- Challenging Quests: Explore mysterious lands and battle powerful foes!
- Insane Card Battles: Collect powerful weapons to attack enemies and other players in massive real time PvP card battle combat!
- Weapon Card Battles: Collect and combine weapon cards to level up and evolve new powerful weapon cards!
- Steal Artifacts: Steal artifacts from other players and protect your artifacts!
- Live Boss Battle Events: Participate in group battles to defeat powerful event bosses for massive rewards!
When you heard about Lara Croft: Reflections, what were you expecting? Will you be trying the game or are collectible card games not your particular cup of tea?