Call of Duty: Ghosts gets Heavy Duty mode, Season Pass details revealedWritten by: / / No Comments
Over the holidays, Call of Duty: Ghosts received a brand new set of hot fixes containing weapon balances while addressing peculiarities like an invisibility exploit, as well as a fix for “unlimited perks.” A few new features were also added, not least of which was the ‘Heavy Duty’ mode.
Here’s the full list of additions made with the latest Ghosts hot fix update:
- Heavy Duty mode.
- 5 squad points granted to each soldier at the initial 5 levels of progression.
- New loadouts added to Infected mode.
- Reduction in the flinch benefit of the Focus perk for Sniper Rifles.
- ADS speed reductions and further adjustments to Sniper Rifle settings.
- Field Order adds 100xp on pickup.
- Fix for unlimited perks.
- Invisible exploit fix.
Call of Duty: Ghosts – Season Pass
Activision and Infinity Ward also announced details for the four-part season pass for Call of Duty: Ghosts, which will net you access to new multiplayer maps, episodic content for the Extinction game mode, and more – watch the trailer below to see what you’ll be getting for your investment:
Call of Duty Ghosts – Season Pass Trailer
Will you be taking the plunge and buying the Ghosts season pass?