UK Software Chart: FIFA 14 falls just shy of Call of Duty during week of December 14thWritten by: / / No Comments
Call of Duty: Ghosts has kept its position at the top of Chart Track’s UK Software Sales listing this week despite a 21% drop in sales compared to the week previous, but the sales tracking firm notes that FIFA 14 only missed out on the top spot by 600 units after suffering a 3% sales falloff.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (sales down 70%), on the other hand, steps up three places to No. 3 from No. 6 to follow the two non-movers at the top, dislodging Battlefield 4 (sales down 5%) which slips one place to No. 4. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (sales down 12%) is also put out over the positional shifts and is down to No. 5 from No. 4, ahead of Just Dance 2014 (sales down 5%) which is up one place to No.6.
Need For Speed: Rivals (sales up 35%) zooms to No. 7 from No. 11, Grand Theft Auto V (sales down 40%) drops three places to No. 8, WWE 2K14 (sales up 12%) is up five places to No. 9, and Gran Turismo 6 (sales down 37%) rounds out the Top Ten by stepping down two places to No. 10.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 2.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 3.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 4.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 5.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 6.) Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 7.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
- 8.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 9.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- 10.) Gran Turismo 6 (SCE)
- 11.) Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- 12.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 13.) Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- 14.) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 15.) Forza Motorsport 5 (Microsoft Studios)
- 16.) Disney Infinity (Disney Interactive)
- 17.) Angry Birds: Star Wars (Activision)
- 18.) Dead Rising 3 (Microsoft Studios)
- 19.) Football Manager 2014 (SEGA)
- 20.) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track