Latest Call of Duty: Ghosts patch hits Xbox One and PC, too, with more fixes and balance tweaksWritten by: / / 2 Comments
Infinity Ward is keen on ironing out any heinous issues players have been having with Call of Duty: Ghosts and recently sent out a swathe of patches for various versions of the game on different platforms.
We already know about the Xbox 360 version of the title update (get the full patch notes here), but we’re also recently learned about what’s new and improved in the PC and Xbox One editions of the game thanks to the release of the patch notes. Rifle through the list of fixes, stability improvements and balance tweaks below:
Call of Duty: Ghosts – Xbox One Specific Patch Notes:
- Fix for 360 users that were missing Free Fall bonus map once they upgraded to Xbox One.
- Fix for store images sometimes not appearing properly in the store.
- Fixed a bug where the friends list would not refresh for controllers other than the first slot.
Call of Duty: Ghosts – PC Specific Patch Notes:
- Fixed PSM crash with smoke grenade.
- Added warning if video settings are likely to cause game to run low on VRAM resulting in low-res textures.
- nVidia hair simulation update.
- Fix for inability to bring up friends menu with mouse while in create-a-soldier.
- Fix for Private Match showing an empty stats screen after a match.
Call of Duty: Ghosts – General Patch Notes:
- Fixed an issue where the Squad Reports Screen would occasionally hang on a black screen.
- Fixed black screen issue that would occasionally occur in clan wars bonus playlist.
- Fix for a rare bots crash.
- Improved operations functionality.
- MSBS Range reduced.
- MSBS no longer 2 shot kill to arms and lower legs (rewards accuracy).
- Fire rate on MSBS and Burst Fire Attachment reduced.
- Fix for past title entitlements not appearing properly.
- Fixed issue that would occur when having hardline as last perk with specialist.
- Fixed inconsistencies between SP and MP for a few patches and backgrounds.
- Fixed rare issue with blinking objects (IED, SAT COM) if player left shortly after using.
- Added no enemy callouts to incog perk description.
- Fixed an issue where connecting to a Squads game could potentially see the buttons/title for an incorrect Squad mode.
- Menu optimization for clan wars.
- Fix for going to the store from the create-a-soldier menu.
- Fixed incorrect indexing of perks with squads that had defined loadouts.
- Fixed bots so they can open doors (Warhawk/Freight).
- Fix for splitscreen issue when going to the store.
- Blitz bug fixes.
- Host migration timer bug fixes.
- Fix for potentially not showing the in game “controller removed” popup.
- Fixed splitscreen UI bug where the dom capture bar would be in the way of the reticle.
- Fixed a couple bugs with the new icon.
- Fix to clear unlock data when leaving post game lobbies to prevent seeing online unlock in offline modes and vice versa.
- Added scrolling animation to social feed ticker.
- Fix to validate reticle type even when switching sights.
- Fixed long pause when enabling eSports mode after returning from non-eSports game mode.
- Fixed a bug where the bomb planting bar would flash when spectating someone who planted the bomb earlier in the match.
- Added icon to indicate bomb carrier on scoreboard in eSports mode.
- Fix for sound issue when seeker explodes.
- Fix for final escape being broken by player jumping off cliff after nuke activation.
- Fix for drill disappearing when grabbing the drill after using SOFLAM.
- Fixed unlimited weapon glitch in first contact.
- Fixed animation issue when pressing RT before riotshield was out.