Media Create Japanese Software Sales for week ending December 8th: Gran Turismo 6 powerslides into top spotWritten by: / / No Comments
The latest Media Create software chart is dominated by new releases, with four out of the seven new titles appearing on the 3DS. Gran Turismo 6 only managed to sell about half of what its predecessor did during its opening week but 204 784 copies is not bad going considering that we hardly ever see a driving game among the top ten software titles on the Media Create charts.
The revamped, “second version” of Dragon Quest X performed well on both Wii and Wii U, while Super Mario 3D World sales were up by 10% week over week thanks to the holiday season being well and truly upon us.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- [NEW] Gran Turismo 6 (Sony Computer Entertainment) – PS3 – 204 784
- [NEW] Dragon Quest X: Nemureru Yuusha to Michibiki no Meiyuu Online (Square Enix) – Wii – 117 432
- Pokémon X & Y (Pokemon Co.) – 3DS – 111 790
- [NEW] Attack on Titan: The Last Wings of Mankind (Spike Chunsoft) – 3DS – 93 471
- [NEW] Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy: Big Bang / Supernova (Level-5) – 3DS – 91 643
- [NEW] Dragon Quest X: Nemureru Yuusha to Michibiki no Meiyuu Online (Square Enix) – Wii U – 70 648
- Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo) – Wii U – 43 844
- [NEW] Bravely Default: For the Sequel (Square Enix) – 3DS – 35 617
- [NEW] Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal Clash! Duel Carnival! (Konami) – 3DS – 26 497
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix) – PS3 – 21 600
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create