New Battlefield 4 patch on PS4 addresses client crashes and more – full patch notesWritten by: / / No Comments
DICE’s commitment to making your Battlefield 4 online experience that much smoother continues today with the release of an all-new title update for the PlayStation 4 version of the game, this time addressing “a large amount of the client crashes” and adding general fixes and stability improvements.
The full patch notes for the latest PS4 patch follow below:
Battlefield 4 – PlayStation 4 Game Update Notes for December 11th
- General stability fixes that should remove a large amount of the client crashes we are currently seeing on the PS4
- Fixed the audio drop outs that could occur when playing on large maps. Typical map affected was Golmud Railway in Conquest with 64 players. Ambient sound would sometimes cut out, like foley sounds from player running, vehicle engine sounds, vehicle movement sounds, and map ambient sounds
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Further reduced the probability of getting a corrupt save file by doing miscellaneous changes to the save file system. These include removing the save file saving again when quitting multiplayer
- Fixed multiple crashes that could occur when bringing up the in-game Battlelog during round transition
- Fixed a crash that could occur when using the BattleScreen
- Fixed a random crash related to destroying vehicles
- Fixed minor destruction issues in the terrain
Which platform are you currently playing Battlefield 4 on, and what other issues have you been encountering as DICE goes on the patch release warpath?