GTA Online patch 1.07 out now, brings beta content creation tools and a host of smaller fixesWritten by: / / 3 Comments
Rockstar Games recently sent out word that an all-new patch was on the way for Grand Theft Auto, and by association, GTA Online, which would add long-awaited content creation tools to craft your own custom missions in modes like Deathmatch, GTA Race, Race, Team Deathmatch and Rally Race, and wouldn’t you know it? Patch version 1.07 is out right now on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
Called the ‘Deathmatch and Race Creators Beta,’ the set of tools include a series of tutorials to help you start creating new missions (which Rockstar highly recommends you watch), but you can read through a few brief descriptions of what’s possible with the tools at the official announcement post over here.
If you’ve forgotten your experience with Grand Theft Auto V, Rockstar has also released a brand new TV advert for the game touting its review scores and publication reactions earlier this year:
Grand Theft Auto V – TV Spot
The patch also includes a host of smaller (and important) fixes and improvements for the game, which you can peruse below:
GTA Online Patch 1.07 Notes:
- Players are now able to sell vehicles that they have purchased from websites.
- Players are now able to run in apartments and garages.
- Reward for being a good sport has been increased from $1,000 to $2,000
- Fixed an issue where a character’s tattoos would disappear when encountering cutscenes.
- Corrected an issue where players could make their vehicles and passengers invisible.
- Sticky Bombs can no longer be thrown during the countdown for the starts of GTA Races.
- Resolved issues where players were having problems accessing their accounts.
- Corrected issues with Bounties.
- Fixed an issue where players were charged full price for ammo for Grenade Launchers even if they were only buying one Grenade.
- Fixed an issue where Grenades could be filled up to maximum during UGC GTA Races.
- Team Balancing has been improved, friends and Crew members are now grouped together and Rank is taken into consideration.
- Fixed an issue where if a player has banked all of their cash, they were only charged minimal amounts for dying.
- The Karin Futo can now be recovered normally after being impounded.
- Fixed an exploit where players were able to clone Tanks.
- Respawning has been improved to reduce the chance of repeatedly spawning in the same location.
- Cash rewards have been adjusted in Races, Deathmatches, and Parachuting to allow increases in pay-outs.
- There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.
- Until a Race has been verified, players cannot earn RP in UGC Races.
- Reduced the chance of being noticed by the Cops in stolen vehicles.
- Impromptu Races can no longer be launched when in certain jobs.
- Holdup Shopkeepers now have access to Ammu-Nation. You have been warned.
- Due to changes in Deathmatches (Weapon Locking), some objectives will no longer appear in this specific type of match.
- Weapon rewards (e.g. Shotgun in cop car) are blocked during weapon locked Deathmatches.
- During Weapon Locked Deathmatches, Ammo Drops will not contain Molotovs.
- Players who do not participate during Survivals can now be flagged as such by other players in the group and removed from the Survival.
- New icons added for differing types of personal vehicle.
- New awards added for the Creators.
- Players are given 1RP for every ‘like’ they receive for their creations in the Creators.
- Leaderboard functionality has been removed for any non-Rockstar content, i.e. no access to Social Club leaderboards in corona/end of mission, no best laps/personal bests, matched Crew for Head to Head etcetera.
- Passive Mode is now free ($0) to allow players more options when playing with friends.