UK Software Chart: Call of Duty holds strong at the top during week of December 7thWritten by: / / No Comments
The top three games on Chart Track’s weekly UK Software Sales listing are holding their current flight pattern this week as Call of Duty: Ghosts (sales up 2%), FIFA 14 (sales down 15%) and Battlefield 4 (sales down 35%) remain where they were during the last time we checked in on the fight for chart dominance.
The one new addition to the chart this week, Gran Turismo 6, debuts at No. 8 three years after the release of Gran Turismo 5, which itself outsold the latest entry to the series by five-to-one during their respective launch weeks.
Elsewhere on the chart, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (sales down 15%) steps up one place to No. 4, Gran Theft Auto V (sales up 19%) moves up two places to No. 5, and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (sales down 13%) is a non-mover at No. 6.
Just Dance 2014 (sales up 70%) leaps up to No. 7 from No. 9 this week, Killzone: Shadow Fall tumbles five places to No. 9 and Batman: Arkham Origins rounds out the Top Ten by steadfastly remaining at No. 10 on the chart.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 2.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 3.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 4.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 5.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 6.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 7.) Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 8.) Gran Turismo 6 [New]
- 9.) Killzone: Shadow Fall (SCE)
- 10.) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 11.) Need For Speed: Rivals (EA)
- 12.) Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- 13.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 14.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- 15.) Disney Infinity (Disney Interactive)
- 16.) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- 17.) Football Manager 2014 (SEGA)
- 18.) Knack (SCE)
- 19.) The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo)
- 20.) Super Mario 3D World (Nintendo)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track