Latest Call of Duty: Ghosts hot fixes and patch address hacks and performance issuesWritten by: / / No Comments
Now that the game is fully available on both previous and new generation consoles (and PC, of course), Infinity Ward is scrambling to update Call of Duty: Ghosts in order to address issues like performance and overall stability online, while also trying to fix exploits that some players have found, like invisibility and ‘god mode’ hacks.
To this end, a hot fix has been set live across all platforms, while a full downloadable title update for the Xbox One version of the game has been sent out – look over the lists of fixes and improvements below:
Hot Fix: All Platforms
- Fix for various hacks including “invisibility” and “god mode.”
Title Update: Xbox One
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Fixed issues that would occur after resuming from suspension.
- Improved backend multiplayer stability.
- Fixed rare crash that could occur when using a guest account.
- Fixed issue with calling trinity rocket at exact same moment as an enemy’s jammer left the player in laptop view.
- Fixed a variety of map specific spawn issues.
- Fixed Blitz freecam bug which caused Ghosts portals to always be blue and Federation orange.
- Fixed a freecam bug where the friendly team on the minmap could change color between rounds.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Improved controller pairing functionality.
- Added a lock in multiplayer round start/end to prevent game from ending incorrectly.
- Added hardcore option for Domination leaderboards.
- Fixed overlap bug with the spectated playcard and the spectator map.
- Fix to set a default reticle when switching a weapon’s sights.
- Fixed an FFA specific issue where players didn’t spawn into the correct version of Strikezone.
What else do you hope Infinity Ward addresses in Call of Duty: Ghosts?