Battlefield 4: China Rising DLC out now for Premium members – new patch, sinister trailer and latest screens bring it homeWritten by: / / 1 Comment
The second set of downloadable content for Battlefield 4, China Rising, is out now and ready for download if you happen to be a member of the game’s Premium subscription, which nets you two weeks early access to four new multiplayer maps (namely Altai Range, Dragon Pass, Guilin Peaks and Silk Road), five new weapons, two new vehicles (both air and land), as well as two new gadgets.
China Rising also sees the return of the Air Superiority game mode (which was coolly received in Battlefield 3 amongst infantry and ground-vehicle fans) along with ten new assignments.
If you’re not a member of Battlefield 4 Premium, you’ll have to wait until December 17th to get the new content. Why would you want it? Well, have a look at the recently released screenshots and just-released launch trailer to answer that question for yourself:
Battlefield 4 – Official China Rising Trailer
Battlefield 4 – China Rising Screeshots
In addition, the latest patch for the PC version of Battlefield 4 has gone live on PC fixing a long unwelcome issue, the so-called ‘one-shot kill bug,’ while the promised PlayStation 4 patch has been delayed because it requires further testing before being released. In the meantime, here’s what’s fixed and new in the PC version of the game:
- Removed the blur effect on soldiers that appeared when Commanders were using EMP attacks
- Fixed the audio bug where audio sometimes randomly dropped out while playing on certain multiplayer maps (typically Golmud Railway and Hainan Resort)
- Fixed the “one-hit kill bug” where occasionally damage from a single bullet was applied multiple times
- Fixed a common crash that would occur when exiting from the Single Player Campaign to Main Menu
- Tweaked the network and computer performance screen to show proper values. Players can now test their computer and network connection and get recommendations if they need to adjust something to improve their gameplay experience