UK Software Chart: Call of Duty: Ghosts defeats Marvel’s Super Heroes during week of November 16thWritten by: / / No Comments
Despite a week-over-week sales drop of 76%, Call of Duty: Ghosts maintains its position at the top of Chart Track’s weekly software sales listing, now with the Xbox One version of the game on sale ahead of the console’s release on November 22nd.
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes debuts at No. 2 on the chart this week, becoming the second biggest launch for a LEGO game (after LEGO Indiana Jones: Original Adventures in 2008). FIFA 14 (sales down 7%) steps up from No. 4 to No. 3, swapping placed with Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (sales down 37%) in the process, while Battlefield 4 (sales down 48%) slips three places to No. 5.
Grand Theft Auto V (sales down 11%) moves down one to No. 6, Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (sales up 8%) steps up one place to No. 7, Skylanders: Swap Force (sales up 11%) jumps two positions to No. 8, Batman: Arkham Origins tumbles three spots to No. 9 and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (sales up 33%) leaps to No. 10 from No. 13 last week.
A little ways down the chart, Ratchet & Clank Nexus debuts at No. 21, while XCOM: Enemy Within appears at No. 25 during its first week on sale.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
- 2.) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive) [New]
- 3.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 4.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
- 5.) Battlefield 4 (EA)
- 6.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 7.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 8.) Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- 9.) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 10.) Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (Nintendo)
- 11.) Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 12.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports)
- 13.) Disney Infinity (Disney Interactive)
- 14.) Football Manager 2014 (SEGA)
- 15.) Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
- 16.) Pokemon X (Nintendo)
- 17.) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- 18.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 19.) Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
- 20.) Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask (Nintendo)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track