Thanks to a release earlier in the week compared to its competitor, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag has wiggled its way to the top of Chart Track’s weekly UK software sales listing ahead of another end-of-year heavy hitter, Battlefield 4.
The pair currently occupy No. 1 and No. 2 on the chart respectively, but with the launch of Call of Duty: Ghosts tomorrow, these positions will be but a distant memory as FIFA 14 will be looking to reclaim ground as we move into the holiday season.
Speaking of which, FIFA 14 is a non-mover at No. 3 this week, followed by Grand Theft Auto V which is still looking strong at No. 4 after stepping down two places. Batman: Arkham Origins slips from the top spot last week to No. 5 as Football Manager 2014 debuts at No. 6, ahead of another newcomer WWE 2K14 which shows up at No. 7.
Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition meanwhile steps down only one place to No. 8, Skylanders: Swap Force walks to No. 9 from No. 4, and Pokemon X and Y switch places while being relegated to No. 11 and No. 10 respectively.
The Top Twenty All Format UK Software Sales Chart follows below:
- 1.) Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft) [New]
- 2.) Battlefield 4 (EA) [New]
- 3.) FIFA 14 (EA)
- 4.) Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- 5.) Batman: Arkham Origins (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 6.) Football Manager 2014 (SEGA) [New]
- 7.) WWE 2K14 (2K Sports) [New]
- 8.) Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft Studios)
- 9.) Skylanders: Swap Force (Activision)
- 10.) Pokemon Y (Nintendo)
- 11.) Pokemon X (Nintendo)
- 12.) Just Dance 2014 (Ubisoft)
- 13.) Disney Infinity (Disney Interactive)
- 14.) LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 15.) F1 2013 (Codemasters)
- 16.) LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros. Interactive)
- 17.) Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- 18.) Splinter Cell: Blacklist (Ubisoft)
- 19.) Saints Row IV (Deep Silver)
- 20.) Moshi Monsters: Katsuma Unleashed (Mind Candy)
You can read last week’s UK Software Sales Chart over here.
Source: Chart Track