The North American arm of PlayStation has revealed which games PS Plus subscribers can look forward to downloading in November as part of the service’s Instant Game Collection. No less than seven games will be available to download free of charge during the month, with innovative shoot ‘em up Resogun and puzzle-platformer Contrast available alongside the PS4′s launch on November 15th.
Sega’s well-received third-person shooter Binary Domain joins action RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen on the PS3 front, while Soul Sacrifice and Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath give PS Vita players something substantial to chew on for the next few weeks.
Here are the Instant Game Collection additions for North America for the month of November:
• Contrast (PS4) – Available November 15th
• Resogun (PS4) - Available November 15th
• Binary Domain (PS3) - Regular price: $19.99
• Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS3) – Regular price: $39.99
• Ibb & obb (PS3) - Regular price: $9.99
• Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita) - Regular price: $35.99
• Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath (PS Vita) - Regular price: $14.99
What do you think of November’s PS Plus line-up? Let us know in the comments.
Source: PlayStation Blog