This week’s Media Create software chart sees Pokémon X and Y pass 2.5 million copies sold in Japan despite sales dwindling by 52% week over week. The latest entry in Konami’s super stylised baseball franchise Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball accounted for three spots on this week’s chart, with the PSP version managing to sell more copies than its PS Vita counterpart on debut.
Arc System Works’ latest contribution to its 2D fighting franchise BlazBlue took third spot with 72 464 copies sold during its first four days at retail, while Grand Theft Auto V represents the only Western game in the top ten with a further 50 266 copies in sales under its belt – taking its tally to just under half a million units in Japan.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- Pokemon X & Y (Pokemon Co.) – 3DS – 229 402
- [NEW] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2013 (Konami) – PS3 – 83 883
- [NEW] BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (Arc System Works) – PS3 - 72 464
- Monster Hunter 4 (Capcom) – 3DS – 68 160
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two Interactive Japan) – PS3 – 50 266
- [NEW] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2013 (Konami) – PSP - 36 002
- [NEW] Jikkyou Powerful Pro Baseball 2013 (Konami) – PS Vita - 24 331
- Battle For Money Sentouchuu: Densetsu no Shinobi no Survival Battle! (Namco Bandai Games) – 3DS - 17 009
- [NEW] Kamigami no Itazura (Broccoli) – PSP - 12 078
- [NEW] Diabolik Lovers: More, Blood (Idea Factory) – PSP - 10 481
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create