3DS heavyweights Pokemon X & Y and Monster Hunter 4 continue their path of destruction at the top of this week’s Media Create software chart. The PS3 version of Grand Theft Auto V is also proving resilient in third position, selling a further 88 219 copies during the latest tracking period.
Two new games from publishing giant Namco Bandai enter the chart in fourth and fifth position, while the familiar sight of FIFA 14 and Beyond: Two Souls crop up in sixth and seventh spot respectively. I imagine that Sony is not too pleased with the latter’s performance in Japan given the marketing weight the platform holder would have put behind this technically impressive PS3 exclusive.
Here are the ten best-selling titles during the past week:
- Pokemon X & Y (Pokemon Co.) – 3DS – 473 151
- Monster Hunter 4 (Capcom) – 3DS – 104 394
- Grand Theft Auto V (Take-Two Interactive Japan) – PS3 – 88 219
- [NEW] Sentouchuu: Densetsu no Shinobi no Survival Battle! (Namco Bandai) – 3DS - 44 565
- [NEW] Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers (Namco Bandai) – PS3 - 29 314
- [NEW] FIFA 14 (Electronic Arts) – PS3 - 26 170
- [NEW] Beyond: Two Souls (Sony Computer Entertainment) – PS3 - 22 481
- Soccer Tsuku: Pro Soccer Club! (Sega) – PS3 – 11 819
- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (Namco Bandai) – PS3 – 11 221
- Dangan-Ronpa 1-2: Reload (Spike Chunsoft) – PS Vita – 9 532
Head over here for this week’s hardware chart.
Source: Media Create