Codemasters has announced that the exclusive content which formed part of the F1 2013: Classic Edition is now available to download from PSN, Xbox LIVE and Steam. This content is broken up into two DLC packs – the F1 Classics: 1990s Pack and the F1 Classics: Tracks Pack.
You can find details and trailers for both of these items below:
F1 Classics: 1990s Pack (R75/£6.49/€7.99/$9.99)
• 1992 Ferrari F92 A (Original Driver: Jean Alesi; Team Legend: Ivan Capelli)
• 1992 Williams FW14B (Original Driver: Nigel Mansell; Team Legend: David Coulthard)
• 1996 Ferrari F310 (Original Driver: Michael Schumacher; Team Legend: Gerhard Berger)
• 1996 Williams FW18 (Original Driver: Damon Hill; Original Driver: Jacques Villeneuve)
• 1999 Ferrari F399 (Original Driver: Eddie Irvine; Team Legend: Jody Scheckter)
• 1999 Williams FW21 (Original Driver: Ralf Schumacher; Team Legend: Alain Prost)
F1 Classics: Tracks Pack (R75/£6.49/€7.99/$9.99)
• Imola – former host of the San Marino Grand Prix
• Estoril – former home of the Portuguese Grand Prix
Head over here for El33tonline’s previous coverage of F1 2013.