EA Sports has announced that the latest FIFA 14 patch is now also available on PlayStation 3 – get the details below.
[End of Update]
The latest FIFA 14 patch addresses the following issues:
- Balancing lofted through balls.
- Balancing attacking headers.
- Balancing finesse shots.
- Improved defender switching during crosses.
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay.
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards.
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera.
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park.
- Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs.
In addition, the team has “responded to the community and upgraded FIFA 14 cover star Stephan El Shaarawy to 4 Skills in Online Seasons, Head to Head, and Career Mode using EA Sports Football Club Match Day. Since the FIFA 14 Ultimate Team ratings and database are separate from the Match Day Update, he will be assessed and potentially upgraded in FUT at a later date.”
EA Sports has also located some of the issues leading to the game freezing, “but not all of them.” The team asks that players continue to let them know about specific instances in which these freezes can occur to help them fix the problem.
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available.”
What are your thoughts on FIFA 14 since you’ve started playing? Read El33tonline’s review to see if you agree.