Rockstar has just announced that the patch is now available on Xbox 360 in addition to PlayStation 3.
[End of Update]
After launching into the world early last week, Rockstar Games has been scrambling to keep the virtual world of GTA Online running consistently without swallowing up your progress in the process.
The latest patch for GTA Online recently became available for PlayStation 3 gamers and is expected to arrive on Xbox 360 sometime today, too. According to Rockstar, title update 1.03 addresses issues of reported game progress being lost, as well as “other technical fixes, tweaks and enhancements.”
“This title update will resolve the cause of players losing their gameplay progress except for some specific instances where players purchase a vehicle and the save does not occur due to a cloud save failure,” writes Rockstar. “A fix for that particular issue is being worked on and we will provide an update as soon as we know when this will be resolved.”
Here’s the full list:
- Fixes multiple issues causing character deletion or other loss of progress
- Fixes issues causing infinite loading, infinite sky cams, and missing interface options between jobs
- Fixes an issue causing the “replay” option to be locked out on certain jobs
- Fixes an issue where a player would become stuck in the mod garage when respraying a Sanchez motor bike
- Fixes an issue where the Player became stuck inside Los Santos Customs during Online tutorial flow.
- Fixes an issue causing the loss of guns and ammo
- Fixes issues causing GTA races ending early because of players spawning too far ahead
- Fixes issues in Last Team Standing where sessions would not progress past the lobby
- Fixes issues with network errors when joining Last Team Standing using Quick Job
- Added clarifications around when a player is using a temporary character in GTA Online during Rockstar Cloud server outages
- Adjusts the monetary penalty for being killed in a One on One match
Have you been able to get a stable game of GTA Online going, without fear of losing your progress? Or are you staying away until the issues are completely resolved?